LIFT is rising up - Save the Date 17.-18.10.2018!
LIFT - New Dimensions of Media, Arts & Culture 17.-18.10.2018
We are happy to announce that HBO's award-winning tv-series Westworld will be joining us at LIFT! Make sure you will be there too!
Right now the world needs joint action, creativity and meaningful stories. LIFT combines the worlds of media, arts and culture in a completely new way. The two-day festival takes place in mid-October at the Cable Factory – book your ticket now!
- What is the future of media, arts and culture?
- How do young artists and audiences use digital formats?
- How to curate meaningful content and art?
- How to match technologies and innovative content?
- Why cross genre boundaries?
- How do arts and spaces combine?
- How does drama reflect our lives?
What on earth is LIFT?
- LIFT is connecting creative minds.
- LIFT combines the worlds of media, arts and culture in a completely new way.
- LIFT is a festival - not only a conference.
- LIFT is keynotes, workshops, demos, a mini-fair, a pitching competition, music and performances, an evening party, just to mention some things.
- LIFT stands for "crossover"; finding undiscovered dimensions in your work & art by crossing over to new areas and communities.
- LIFT connects 700 Finnish and international professionals from the creative sector to one festival.
LIFT is merging SULA - Sustainability and Love for Arts, an event for creative work and business, and Media Digital Summit, an event to speed up digital change in the media context.
LIFT is a joint event organized by Yle Finnish Broadcasting Company, Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo / Cable Factory, City of Helsinki, AVEK Audiovisual Promotion Center, TAIKE Arts Promotion Centre Finland, TAKU ry, Sun Effects, Creative Finland and AGMA Agents and Managers in Creative Industries.
Because together we make more, together it is more fun!
Get your ticket!
Early Bird tickets on sale now! Ticket includes access to the main programme, the pitching competition and lunch on both days. LIFT also offers a free Clinic day on 17th October, which includes workshops and personal meetings. For these, sign up opens on 1st August.