European Creative Industries Summit
ECBN & KOY KAAPELITALO: 9TH EUROPEAN CREATIVE INDUSTRIES SUMMIT (ECIS)
10.-11.9.2019, Cable Factory
ECBN together with Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo proudly presents the 9th European Creative Industries Summit (ECIS) in Helsinki.
The ECIS19 is part of the official program and under the auspices of Finland’s EU Presidency.
The ECIS 2019 focuses on the IMPACT of cross-innovations for the competitiveness of the wider economy – driven by the cultural and creative industries.
The conference deals with questions like:
- How can the cultural and creative sectors increase their impact on European competitiveness ?
- How to overcome obstacles and challenges for cross-innovations?
- How can cultural and creative entrepreneurs by cross-innovation actions respond to the challenges facing European society and the economy over the next 25 years?
Who should attend?
The ECIS2019 conference welcomes all:
- Creative Industries professionals,
- Cultural business mediators,
- Researchers and Universities
- Policy Makers and Administration,
- Creative individuals,
- Institutions and
- People who wants to get the latest informations and be part of discussions about the European Cultural and Creative Industries.
Preconference on the 10th of September, of cross-innovations for the competitiveness of the wider economy in Policies, Businesses and Research.
On the 11th of September, ECIS 2019 – IMPACT of cross-innovations for the competitiveness of the wider economy in Policies, Businesses and Research.
250 € / 125 € per day